Call for Papers
Special Issues of Radioengineering
A paper is requested being submitted online via Radioengineering journal submission system. The manuscript has to be prepared in MS Word for Windows or LaTex in Radioengineering Publishing Style.
Due to the very short publication time, extreme care has to be devoted to the formal processing of the paper. A paper of an inadequate form might be rejected from that reason. An author is requested to submit a PDF version of the paper together with the MS Word document (or LaTeX archive and source files) in order to simplify handling the paper.
A Special Issue on Low-Voltage Low-Power Analogue Devices and Their Applications
Prof. Dr. Shahram Minaei (Dogus University, Turkey)
Prof. Dr. Oguzhan Cicekoglu (Bogazici University, Turkey)
Prof. Dr. Dalibor Biolek (University of Defense, Czech Republic)
Dr. Norbert Herencsar (Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic)
Dr. Jaroslav Koton (Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic)
The subject of Low-Voltage Low-Power Analogue Devices and Their Applications for the special issue has been chosen due to the increasing requirement of designing efficient portable electronic systems in the industry. New process technologies provide facility to implement circuits in a smaller size and lower voltages. However, for analogue circuits higher biasing current is needed to obtain the same performance with low supply voltages which results in increasing of power consumption. On the other hand, lower biasing current restricts the dynamic range of the circuit, whereas with low supply voltages it is hard to keep all the transistors in saturation region. Thus, design techniques for low-voltage low-power operation of analogue circuits are needed. This special issue will deal with low-voltage low-power analogue devices and their applications.
The following topics should be addressed in this issue:
- low-voltage low-power operational amplifier design
- low-voltage low-power operational transconductance amplifier (OTA) design
- low-voltage low-power current conveyors
- low-voltage low-power voltage conveyors
- low-voltage low-power CDBA, CDTA, CFTA, CIBA, DBTA, VD-DIBA, VDIBA, VDTA, etc.
- low-voltage low-power MOS-only circuits
- low-voltage low-power analogue filters
- low-voltage low-power rectifiers
- low-voltage low-power voltage controlled oscillators (VCOs)
- low-voltage low-power bandgap references
- low-voltage low-power ADCs
- low-voltage low-power sigma-delta modulators
||15 January 2013|
|Notification of acceptance:||
||31 March 2013|
|Final manuscript submission:||15 April 2013|
|Special Issue release:||1 June 2013|
Note: Please do indicate „Special issue June 2013“ in the cover letter during the online submission.