By the act of submitting a paper
to the Radioengineering Journal,
all authors express their assent
to the following:
All the authors (the Authors) of the submitted paper (the Work) hereby assign to Společnost pro radioelektronické inženýrství, Technická 2, Praha CZ 16627, Czech Republic (the Radioengineering Society, the „RS“) all rights under copyright that may exist in and to the Work, and any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to the RS by the Authors based on the Work. The Authors hereby warrant that the Work is original and that they are the authors of the Work; to the extent the Work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the Authors have obtained any necessary permissions.
It is the responsibility of the Authors to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it. Statements and opinions given in the Work published by the Radioengineering Journal are the expression of the Authors. Responsibility for the content of published papers rests upon the Authors.
- The Authors represent that they have the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
- The Authors agree to indemnify and hold harmless the RS from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
- In the event the Work is not accepted and published by the Radioengineering Journal, the foregoing copyright transfer shall become null and void and all materials embodying the Work submitted to the Radioengineering Journal will be destroyed.
Retained rights, terms and conditions:
- Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
- Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the Work, material extracted verbatim from the Work, or derivative works for the author's personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the RS copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies RS endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
- Authors/employers may make limited distribution of all or portions of the Work prior to publication if they inform the RS in advance of the nature and extent of such limited distribution.
- For all uses not covered by items 2 and 3, Authors/employers must request permission from the RS to reproduce or authorize the reproduction of the Work or material extracted verbatim from the Work, including figures and tables.
- Although Authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. The RS must handle all such third-party requests.