The corresponding author of a paper, which has been accepted for publication in the Radioengineering journal, is highly encouraged to pay the publication fee. When paying for the publication, the following privileges are granted for authors:
- The highest priority is given to the submitted paper. We ensure the paper is published in the first issue following the delivery date of the final version of the paper.
- Author(s) obtain the electronic version (PDF file) of the paper. The obtained PDF file is the same as delivered to the printing company.
- Author(s) obtain 5 authors' issues of the Radioengineering journal containing their paper.
If the corresponding author is not able (or willing) to pay for the publication, this fact does not influence the review process, and the paper will be published if the reviews are positive. Nevertheless:
- The normal priority is given to the submitted paper. Therefore, publication of the paper might be shifted to later issues.
- Authors will not obtain the final version of their paper in the form of a PDF file.
- No authors' issues of the Radioengineering journal containing the submitted paper will be provided to authors.
The publication fee per one standard page is:
- 1 000 CZK for black and white printing (incl. grayscales);
- 5 000 CZK for color printing.
If the corresponding author does not pay the publication fee, the paper is printed in black and white.
and send it to
or fax: +420 541 149 244