The corresponding author of a paper which has been accepted for publication in the Radioengineering Journal is kindly asked to pay the publication fee. If the length of the submitted paper exceeds 8 pages, the publication fee is compulsory. For shorter papers, the fee is optional. Nevertheless, paying the fee brings the following advantages:
- Priority is given to the submitted paper. We ensure authors that the paper is published in the first issue following the delivery date of the final version of the paper.
- The corresponding author obtains 3 authors' issues of the Radioengineering Journal containing the paper.
The publication fee is paid not until the paper is accepted for publication. Therefore, the payment does not influence the review process in any way.
The publication fee per one standard page is:
- 1 000 CZK or 40 EUR for black and white printing (incl. grayscales);
- 5 000 CZK or 200 EUR for color printing.
If the corresponding author does not pay the publication fee for color printing, the paper can be displayed online in color but is printed in black and white.
The Radioengineering Journal has the following deadlines of issues:
- February 28 for no. 1;
- April 30 for no. 2;
- July 31 for no. 3;
- October 31 for no. 4.
When obtaining an email that your paper is accepted for publication, publication fee has to be paid before these deadlines to ensure:
- Priority publication of the paper in the next issue;
- Color printing of selected pages.
Publication of the Radioengineering Journal is financed from publication fees. We are the refore grateful for any contribution. Thank you very much.
For online payments and wire transfers, please follow the link Payments – Publication Fee.