Best Reviewer Award
The Radioengineering Journal is grateful to all reviewers who carefully evaluate submitted papers and competently recommend them for publication, improving or (unfortunately) rejection. Thanks to this hard voluntary work of reviewers, the Journal can keep its quality.
The Radioengineering Journal feels obliged to reviewers for their work and decided to establish the Best Reviewer Award to be granted for selected reviewers.
In 2017, associate editors nominated (considering quality, swiftness, and reliability of reviewer’s work) the following reviewers to be awarded:
- Mirko Barbuto, Universita Degli Studi Roma Tre, Italy
- Paulo Montezuma, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Spyridon Chronopoulos, Technological Educational Institute of Epirus, Greece
- Piotr Jankowski-Mihułowicz, Rzeszow University of Technology, Poland
- Hamed Saghaei, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Adao Silva, University of Aveiro, Portugal
The Best Reviewer Award 2017 consists of a certificate of merit and a monetary reward EUR 500.
The Radioengineering staff congratulates to the awarded reviewers and announces that the Best Reviewer Award 2018 has been opened.